New to CX Research?
A large-scale project can be intimidating but good project management means breaking up the tasks in bite-size pieces. Before taking action and launching a research project, you can start by:
Outlining your team’s requirements:
Create a list of your respondents. These respondents are the ideal resource for getting information about how your company is perceived, positioned and measured against other competitors in the market. You might consider having a workshop with your team or management to tell them what you’re planning, and which details you require from them:
Consider the timeline: If you are launching a project like this, consider how many iterations you wish to do per year. What time of the year would be best? Also take into account that a research project timeline could look like:
Arrange a complimentary consultation with a DataNoble. Discuss the next steps, and find the most concise research option to suit your budget and timing:
- Meet with our DataNoble team.
- Discuss the escalation protocols: What happens when a client voices a serious query or complaint? Take a look at our escalation features.
- Discuss what you want to see in the live preliminary report.
- Collaborate with us to design your research framework and questionnaire.
- Arrange training for your team.
- Consult with DataNoble regularly about the progress of your project. We are here to help.